- Adult Confirmation
- Feb 18, 2:00 PM (America/Los_Angeles / UTC-800)
- The Cathedral of Christ the Light, 2121 Harrison St., Oakland
- Valentin Carrillo
Please arrive 1 hour early to recieve instructions.
Information for the day of Confirmation:
- Before the liturgy begins, the Adult Confirmation Coordinator, confirmandi, and sponsor are to meet in the Cathedral Conference Center to receive instructions.
- Each candidate must wear a nametag with the candidate’s baptismal (or confirmation) name printed legibly. Do not include the last name. The parish is responsible for this.
- Reserved seating will be provided for each confirmand and sponsor. All others, including the parish representatives and/or catechists, are to sit in the general seating area.
- Please note that there is only one sponsor (padrino/madrina) for confirmation.
Thank you for your cooperation.